Ten ways to boost your confidence
In support of Mental Health Awareness Week 2019, here are some great tips on how to boost your confidence.
- Remind yourself of your achievements and strengths.
- Understand what fuels your confidence so you can regularly build it.
- Invest time and energy into building your confidence
- Reflect regularly and learn from your mistakes
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone and take risks
- Believe in your abilities and take pride in what you do
- Learn to manage and challenge your negative thoughts
- Demonstrate positive body language
- Each night write down a list of 3 positive things you achieved in that day
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
We have specialist staff to support our students who may be experiencing feeling down. Click here to go to our Mental Health Awareness Week page with a list of all staff names and where they are located and also external organisations who can help.