Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the set up and running of the new Enterprise
- Take the strategic lead for the Enterprise Society, organising
weekly meetings, and advertising for new membership, strategically
planning activities, speakers and events.
- Advertise the weekly schedule for the Enterprise Society and
advertise on the Student Portal, SA Newsletter and posters.
- Set up an Enterprise Society business that will be of benefit
to students at the College.
- Take orders and sell the Northumberland College
- Work closely with our partners' to work on collaborative events
- Work closely with the Learner Experience Coordinator to support
and run Themed Weeks as per the Enrichment schedule for the
- Attend Student Council, Student Association and focus groups
and be available to students on all campuses.
- Support the Fresher's Fairs at the start of the academic year
and recruit students to join the Enterprise Society.
- Work towards the annual Enterprise Conference and take a lead
role in the organisation of the day.
- Act as a Student Ambassador and attend college events as and
- Treat all students and staff with respect and courtesy and
carry out the role with regard to equal opportunities.
For more information and to find out how you can get involved
with Enterprise 10 contact Micheal Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org