This role would suit a business minded student who has imagination and ideas and is passionate about entrepreneurship. He/ she must be confident and articulate with determination to succeed in the role, build up the Enterprise Society and increase student membership.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the set up and running of the new Enterprise Society.
- Take the strategic lead for the Enterprise Society, organising weekly meetings, and advertising for new membership, strategically planning activities, speakers and events.
- Advertise the weekly schedule for the Enterprise Society and advertise on the Student Portal, SA Newsletter and posters.
- Set up an Enterprise Society business that will be of benefit to students at the College.
- Take orders and sell the Northumberland College Sweatshirt.
- Work closely with our partners' to work on collaborative events and activities.
- Work closely with the Learner Experience Coordinator to support and run Themed Weeks as per the Enrichment schedule for the College.
- Attend Student Council, Student Association and focus groups and be available to students on all campuses.
- Support the Fresher's Fairs at the start of the academic year and recruit students to join the Enterprise Society.
- Work towards the annual Enterprise Conference and take a lead role in the organisation of the day.
- Act as a Student Ambassador and attend college events as and when required.
- Treat all students and staff with respect and courtesy and carry out the role with regard to equal opportunities.
For more information and to find out how you can get involved with Enterprise 10 contact Micheal Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org