Guidance and Welfare
Our Help Hub and ALS teams are here to help students with guidance and welfare about:
- Choosing the right course
- Careers advice
- Financial support, loans and bursaries
- Childcare Support
- Additional Learning Support (ALS)
- Progression opportunities for when you complete your course
- Anything else you need help with
All the advice we give you is confidential. We will give you the facts, whatever the situation.
How do I get advice or support?
Just call 01670 841 200 and ask for the Help Hub, we can arrange an appointment or you can drop-in to the Help Hub, alternatively email Helphub@northland.ac.uk