AAAsports are one of the largest Gymnastics & Trampoline providers in the North of England, working with members of all ages and abilities, in addition to schools and youth groups. Due to increased demand, we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Apprentice administrator to join our team.
- A genuine interest in sports activities, ideally gymnastics and/or trampoline
- The desire to work with members of all ages, particularly children
- Friendly and approachable, with excellent rapport building skills
- Reliable, hard worker and a team player
- Desire to gain new skills, experiences and qualifications
- Hardworking and willingness to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- Planning and organisational skills
- Confident and outgoing
Applicants must have – A-C/4-9 Grades in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
Applicants must have good ICT skills
Candidates who successfully complete the Apprenticeship may be offered the of full-time employment with AAAsports in a variety of administration positions.
- Able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Willing to gain additional qualifications in coaching, safeguarding and equality
- Working hours vary each week, and can be from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- This role will involve evening and weekend working
- This role is very physical at times, including the setting up of equipment and the supporting of members
- Our members come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including a range of disabilities
Primarily based at AAAsports Sunderland, Shakespeare Street, Sunderland, SR5 2JF, with additional opportunities at our satellite locations and external delivery sites.
Earn while you learn. What's not to like about earning money while learning on-the-job, and getting nationally recognised qualifications all at the same time.
Wide choice of careers. We are one of the biggest apprenticeship providers in the region and offer over 40 apprenticeship programmes in lots of career sectors.
Get paid. You will earn at least the minimum apprentice wage of £4.15 an hour (from April 2020 – aged 16-18).
Great support. You will get the best of both worlds with support from your employer and college to make sure you achieve and get the best out of your apprenticeship.
Excellent prospects. Starting in the workplace means there is lots of potential for you to progress quickly, giving you a fast track route to career success.
A competitive edge. An apprenticeship will give you the edge when competing for jobs against other well-qualified candidates.
Get hired. The qualifications, skills and experience you gain will look super impressive on your CV and your apprenticeship could even turn into a full time job.
An alternative to university. Higher apprenticeships mean that you can become qualified to degree level and beyond.
Gain skills. Not only will you develop job specific skills, you will gain transferable skills, such as time management, that you can use in other industries and careers.
Real job. You will be doing a real job for a real employer and putting your skills and knowledge into practice will show employers what you are capable of.
Northumberland College is supporting an enterprising employee who will work with the Ministry of Defence (MOD) to transform a leading hill farm
January 24, 2022
Northumberland College Zoo is playing a vital role in conservation by helping protect populations of endangered animals across the globe
January 18, 2022
Northumberland College has celebrated the completion of its inspirational new build learning environment for students with SEND
September 27, 2021