Business: Inside Contracts Location: Tynecastle House, Station Road, Prudhoe, NE42 6NP
Dickinsons Contracting operates two divisions from their base in Prudhoe. The largest division is Contract flooring, which predominantly focusses on the supply and fit of various types of flooring to major new housing developments and also commercial properties.
Our dedicated team work in a fast-paced environment managing the process of taking orders, arranging fitting dates, buying the flooring and then liaising with our fitting teams to install the products. Whilst this may sound simple, there are many variables and our clients still expect a first class service even when their build programmes change at the last minute or they have forgotten to place an order and their client is about to move in!
We are the largest independent supplier of carpets and flooring to the new build sector in the region, supplying properties in the East from Berwick in the North to North Yorkshire in the south, and from Lancaster to Biggar on the west coast.
Products that we currently supply and fit include carpets, vinyl, LVT (Luxury vinyl tiles), laminate, safety floors and carpet tiles.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join the team at Inside Contracts to complete a L2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Training to be provided: Business Administration Level 2, In-house training
Vacancy full description: Working as part of a dynamic team with the consumer in mind at all times. The role will be the first line of response for incoming phone calls. You are there to ensure customer are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner and the highest level of customer satisfaction is attained, both with internal and external customers.
· Accepts training in basic health and safety awareness and the specific risks and controls in their workplace, and adheres to the training outcomes and requirements.
· Complies with company policy and management requirements to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self and others.
· Reports promptly to management any matters which may affect health or safety at work.
· Be aware of our Manufacturer Network and an understanding of the products
· Have an awareness of quality standards and their impact on this job
· Appropriate customer handling skills
· Broad understanding of the range of flooring and products available, and recent developments to those products
· In-house computer systems
· General office equipment (i.e. telephone systems, copiers, fax machines,)
Qualifications required: GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent). Functional skills will be undertaken at College by applicants without this qualification.
Opportunity of a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Communicate effectively on the phone
Predominantly sitting in front of PC
Additional Important Information:
Willingness to learn