Office Administrator (Ref: VAC001510960)
Salary: £3.70Closing Date: 22 Mar 2019Hours: 38
Established in 1811 and now with more than 200 years of production experience, Allan Brothers have built up unrivalled knowledge of producing and transforming quality timber windows and doors. With every order requiring between 15 and 20 timber specialists our traditions and skills are passed along and used at every stage the workshop floor.
Allan Brothers produce timber windows and doors as a solution to protect the integrity and performance of homes for years to come. With estimated lifespans over 60 years and warranties up to 30 years.
The job role entails working within our Commercial Team working in a fast-paced environment, job will be quite varied.
Part of a small dynamic team with the consumer in mind at all times. The role will be the first line of response for incoming phone calls, will also entail collating and organising enquiry submission to our 3rd party provider
- First line response for incoming phone calls, dealing with the enquiries (including delivery and quote queries, basic product questions)
- Assist with general duties within finance eg: filing, scanning, purchase ledger and provide cover for absences
- Initial vetting of all enquiries for suitability
- Liaison with customers to chase omissions in enquiry data
- Receive and registering all enquiries/logging in Calwin
- Convert all relevant information into an acceptable format for submission to the 3rd party provider
- Sales support – distribution of samples, literature and technical documents as requested
- Management of the ABINFO website to include enquiries, brochure requests and warranty questions
- Continually strive to improve and develop business performance
- Undertake professional development activities appropriate to your role and future development
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
- Undertake such duties as may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job, in discussion with the Line Manager
- Follow Company established guidelines and practices
- A positive ‘can do’ enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Allan Brothers and our clients
- A self-starter who can operate in a dynamic environment and who operates a hands-on approach
- Customer champion - good listener, consistently delivers on their commitments and promises, and knows when to accept and when to challenge
- Logical planning and decision making abilities
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all formats
- Proven ability to partner with internal customers, partners and stakeholders in a manner that results in mutually positive outcomes and credibility
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to role model actions and behaviours consistent with the company values
Qualifications required: GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent). Functional skills will be undertaken at College by applicants without this qualification.
Opportunity of a full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Communicate effectively on the phone
Predominantly sitting in front of PC
Additional Important Information:
Willingness to learn
Social media literacy