An apprenticeship could be for you...
We have 100’s of Apprenticeships, Traineeships and job opportunities available offered to anyone aged 16 or over.
Do you want to gain qualifications and earn a wage?
Come along to one of our events to register for our Apprenticeship Academy to LEARN, EARN AND BUILD YOUR CAREER.
Here at Northumberland College we have one of the largest range of Apprenticeships in the North East subjects with over 40 subjects to choose from.
Completing an Apprenticeship course not only means you can earn money and get hands on practical work experience whilst you learn but it also increases your future employment prospects in your chosen career.
Training and assessment is flexible - provided in both the workplace, at the college and by 'blended learning', which includes e-learning from home.
The Level 2 Apprenticeship framework is equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C, while the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship is equivalent to two A Levels.
If you are interested in becoming an apprentice contact our team on 01670 841 268, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss a vacancy! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and be one of the first to find out about new Apprenticeship vacancies!
Click on the arrows below for information about our Apprenticeship subjects:
- Construction Supervision
- Floor Covering
- Highways - Construction Civil Engineering
- Highways and Kerbing
- Painting and Decorating
- Trowel Occupations
- Wall and Floor Tiling
- Wood Occupations
- Air Conditioning
- Electric and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Maintenance
- Engineering Technical Support
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
- Performing Manufacturing Operations
- Vehicle Maintenance (Light/Heavy)
- Children and Young People's Workforce
- Health and Social Care
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Beauty Therapy
- Nail Services
- Cleaning and Environmental Services
- Hospitality and Catering
- Hospitality Services
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Retail Skills
- Team Leading and Management
- Warehousing and Storage
- IT and Telecoms Professional
- IT Application Specialist Level 2 (IT and Social Media)
These training coures are based at our stunning Kirkley Hall
- Activity Leadership
- Animal Care
- Environmental Conservation
- Game and Wildlife Management
- Trees and Timber
- Veterinary Nursing