Are you aware of our network of dedicated bus routes across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear? We could provide transport from a place near your home to your chosen campus.* All of our college-run services are flexible; if you see a route near you speak to us and we will do our best to create an accessible pick-up point. Services will also link with local bus, rail and metro stations for those learners outside of these services. Full details of the routes are available at our Help Hub.
TRANSPORT FOR 16–18 YEAR OLDS*
• More bus routes than ever before
• Routes from Northumberland and Tyne and Wear to all campuses
• Great connectivity from rail, bus and metro stations
• Subsidised transport available for some learners over 18*
*Eligibility criteria applies
All eligible students may apply for travel passes for their journey to and from college by contacting the college Help Hub team on 01670 841 200 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Terms and conditions apply.