This Apprenticeship will focus on a wide range knowledge and skills vital to staff working in an HR Support role and can include:
- Your knowledge of the structure of your organisation; the products and services it delivers; the external market and sector within which it operates; where your role fits in the organisation; the Values by which it operates and how these apply to your role within HR Support.
- A basic understanding of HR in your sector and any unique features it has.
- Good understanding of HR legislation and the HR Policy framework of your organisation.
- A sound understanding of the HR Policies that are relevant to your role.
- Knowledge of where to find expert advice.
- Understanding of the role and focus of HR within your organisation; its business plan / priorities and how these apply to your role.
- Understanding of the systems, tools and processes used in your role, together with the standards to be met, including the core HR systems used by your organisation.