You should have at least 2 GCSE's Grade D or above including English or Maths, or a Level 1 in Hairdressing
- Students must have full uniform including a suitable kit at the start of the Academic year
Wear professional dress for practical sessions
- Have full dexterity and have a good standard of personal hygiene
- To be able to stand for long periods of time (support arrangements can be put in place if required)
- Be able to communicate and work effectively with others
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 5 is required.
Please note that you will be required to wear a uniform and purchase a barbering kit which costs approx. £185. You will also be expected to provide stationery, books and equipment. We may be able to help you with these and also with related costs of coming to college such as travel and childcare.