You will study cutting, styling, pattern cutting, colouring and clipper work. Ideal if you want to improve your barbering skills to enter the industry.
All students should:
- be able to commit to 100% attendance
- be able to complete heavy workload in one year
- students must be able to stand for long periods of time
- students must be willing to carry out and receive treatments from each other.
- As an essential requirement you must be able to provide a range of models on a weekly basis
- students should also wear minimal jewellery (watch, small neat earrings)
- light daytime make-up and hair must be clean
- well-groomed and away from the face
- nails must be short and without nail polish.
- No facial piercing
- you will need to wear professional salon dress for practical sessions
- reduce Risks to Health and Safety.
- advise and consult with clients.
- cut hair using basic Barbering Techniques.
- cut facial hair to shape.
- Shampoo and Condition Hair and Scalp.
- create Patterns in the Hair.
- Dry hair to shape to create finished looks for men.
- promote products