On the course you will study:
- Health and safety
- Safe working practices in construction
- Building methods and construction technology
- How to provide drainage for tiled surfaces
- Produce internal and external sand and cement backgrounds and produce tiles
- Mosaic and stone surface finishes.
This course is ideal if you are employed as a tiler and wish to progress on from the Level 2 course. This can help you to become self-employed and run your own business.
You may also be required to attend functional skills in maths and English depending on previous qualifications.