On the duration of the course you will study:
- Health and safety
- prepare background for tiling
- erect and dismantle working platforms
- setting out for tiling installation
- preparation of background surfaces
- how to position and finish wall and floor tiles to surfaces
- repair and maintain wall and floor tiling and lay screeing and self-level for floor tiling
- what adhesives to use.
This course is ideal if you would like to develop both the skills and knowledge to become a wall and floor tiler. These can be used in general Domestic House projects.
You may also be required to attend Functional Skills Maths and English depending on previous qualifications.